Wednesday

Before I Go On....



"Remember the day you stood before the LORD your God at Horeb" Deut 4:10

"Remember ...that the LORD your God brought you out of there with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm." Deut 5:15

"Remember how the LORD your God led you all the way" Deut. 8:2


It's Morning, Jesus
Before I go on the the next thing, and the next thing, and the next thing, I will remember. I will not allow the memory of your activity to become old hat.
Today I will remember how you led us, intervened for us, provided for us; used us; allowed us to come to the end of our strength and then became our strength.
Today I will remember that you are God.
Today I refuse to demand more miracles of you, as if you are a jack in the box God who pops up when I pray right, or sing right, or turn the handle of faith right.
Today I accept your sovereignty over my life; your omnipotence. You are God and you do what pleases you.
Today I rejoice in the fact that even as you are close at hand, you are far removed from me in the heavens and command and order this world to your pleasure, not to my desires. And you take all of this world and order it for good to them who do love you and surrender to your will according to your purposes.

You are God, above all other God's, and there is no other.

I praise you as you watch over our Africa team.
I praise you as you admminister healing and mercy through them.
I praise you
You who are high and lifted up
You who are holy
You who are my hallelujah
You who are my amen.

Amen