Sunday

Fog and Light


In the weakness of a heart beat, I will seek you face.
In the newness of pregnancy I will seek your face
In the preparation of worship I will seek you face
In the danger of a diagnosis I will seek your face
In the sickness of a friend I will seek your face
In the loneliness of one divorced I will seek your face
In the estrangement of a married couple I will seek you face
In the struggle of an addict I will seek your face
In the pain of economic provision, I will seek your face

In the face of death
In the rush to the emergency room
In the preparation for a staff meeting
In the parent/child dedication
In the new member I will seek your face.
In the joy of the healthy
In the strength of the young
In the exuberance of youth
In all this that I meet today
I will seek you face.
In the planning of the mission trip
In the pastor of the sister church
In the sermons prepared in Spanish
In the healing
In the forgiving
In the spirit
In the fatigue
I will seek your face.


Amen