Monday

Today Yadot


It's Morning, Jesus

My heart is quiet and confident, and I can sing Your praises.
When I’m in trouble I call on You, confident that You will answer.
Though a host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear:
though war should rise against me, in You will I be confident.
Lord, You are my confidence, and You will keep my foot from being snared.
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living,
my confidence is in you.

My feet and hands, my heart and mind are ready to take this confidence
into the place of ministry today, Lord Jesus.
My calm and quiet are not for me, that I may sit in this rocking chair
and feel good. No, you have prepared me to be a witness in the midst of the
storm.
Today, I will be a witness in the jail, the hospital, the school, the broken
home, the broken life.
Today, I will be a quiet and confident witness in the line at Wal-Mart, in the rush at the Convenient Store.
Today, life will be what happens while I am about all my other plans, and I will
pause, allow myself to be interrupted, look for you, Lord Jesus, in suprising and unplanned places of my day.

Bring it on!
Amen