Wednesday

Wow



3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.


It's Morning, Father God
I praise you as God
I praise you as the Father of Jesus
I praise you as the God and Father of Messiah
I praise you as the God and Father of the anointed one
You are the author of my salvation
You are the alpha and the omega,
the beginning and the end

4For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.


I will live today, my Lord,
In your choice of me
I will live today in an eternal plan
I will live today out of the length and depth of your sovereign plan for my life:
from before the creation of the world, you loved me.
You chose me to be set apart and to set apart for you
my appetites
my affections
my gifts
my talents
my resources
my time

I thank you that in the blood of Jesus
I come blameless before You..
You who are high and lifted up.
And I thank you, Jesus
seated at the right hand of God the Father,
for your love and life.

In love, predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— 6to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.


Glory be to God

7In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace 8 that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding.


God, grant me today the wisdom with which to participate in the lavishing of grace
God, grant me the understanding that guides the dispensing of extravagant and prolific grace.


9And he[d] made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, 10 to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment—to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.


Today, Lord Jesus
I work in your purpose, not mine
I live and breathe in your world, not mine
I live in an unfinished time
I swim in a river you have directed toward the sea of heaven
I live in the rapids of history that will one day spill into a hall of judgement
where you, the Lord
will judge the living and the dead.

Find me faithful
Be thou my vision,
O' Lord.

Amen