Friday

Signed, Sealed, Delivered


13And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of his glory. Ephesians 1


It's Morning, Jesus
Your word is true.
And so it is that in you I live and move and have my being.
The word of truth
Cracked open my soul the way rain softens the brittle, crocodile skin of thirsty earth;
The good news of my salvation, lifted me from the pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock and established my goings. (Psalm 40)
So today, I live in you
breathe in you
hope in you
step forward in faith in you.
Grant me wisdom today when I stand in the path with many choices
Grant me humility today to accept the guidance of others
Grant me patience today to live in the longsuffering that builds community
Examine my heart, three personed God
And help me stand.
Truth will stand when the world is on fire.

Amen