Friday

Can I Make a Difference Today, Lord?

It's Morning, Jesus
I read your story again this morning.
I read the part about what said you went about doing good.
Help me follow you, today Lord.
And I thank you, Lord Jesus,
For all those whose love and life in you
trickled on to me this week.
I knew your goodness, your care, your thoughts for my family
in their acts of goodness.
Challenge me, Lord
To simple acts of goodness that exemplify your love.

a dish of banana pudding
a Star-Bucks card for my girls
a hand-written Christmas letter
a tin can of porpcorn
a phone call of encouragement
an email of thanks
a ladder and a carpenter
a job for Hannah
a word of praise for Chelsea
a laugh with Jenna
a game on a kitchen table
a cold glass of water
a firm handshake
a close hug
an act of understanding
a gift of patience
an overlook of error
a helping hand

So today, Lord, as I have seen and known you
May I make a difference today in someone elses life.
Amen!