Wednesday

Is Now and Ever Shall Be


It’s Morning, Jesus

The world is charged with your grandeur.
My soul cries out to you
My soul waits for you.
Take away from me now
Any distractions that
Keep my mind from you.
Grant that in longing for you and
Looking at you
I may love you more.
You are my rock and my shield
And I take refuge in you
You are my strength in time of weakness
You are my comfort in time of sorrow.
Strengthen my faith in you Lord, Jesus.
You worked no deeds of power in your
Hometown, because of their unbelief.
Forbid it, Lord, that my lack of faith today
Might rob me of your power in me.
I want your words to bear fruit in me, Jesus
I want the life I see in you to be alive in me.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end
Amen