Wednesday

I Have Come to Proclaim Release to the Captives


It's Morning, Jesus
And I thank you this morning for the miracles of last night.
She said: "This is the first thing I ever graduated from."
Last night, Lord, they call came together. AA, Celebrate Recovery's from the churches, and the Salvation Army. They met in Judge Little's Drug Court, and we saw your power to release your creation from bondage.

I praise you for creating man with a mandate to shape his world.
I praise you for those servants, who saying Yes, let go of their own lives, and take up a cross and follow you.

I thank you for calling Chuck Anderson to ministry with us.
I thank you for the Celebrate Recovery Team.
I thank you that people with character, with salty lives, have a domain of influence that is everywhere they go; and that you still commission these salty saints to point-specific ministry, to engage the hurting world.


Amen