Thursday

Remind Me Again, Lord


It's Morning, Jesus
Remind me again, so that I stay on mission.
Why did you come?

I came to restore a broken creation in order that my Father might have glory.
I came to honor my Father.
I came to reveal the honor of the Father.
I came to exalt God the Father.

I came demonstrating the Father's love and stedfast covenant
I came to to reveal the wrath of the Father against sin, and so honor Him.
I came as the sacrfice for sin.
I came as the burnt offering.
I came as the lamb of God.
I came as the Passover Lamb.
Whoever believes in me, who ever accepts and abides in my covenant, will never die.


I came to proclaim release to the captives
I came to give sight to the blind
I came to build a people to scatter salt and light to fufill the mandate to cultivate the earth
I came seeking those lost to the covenant
I came seeking those who had wandered from the covenant
I came to give a new covenant

I came as a demonstration of the way, the truth, the life
of a covenanted people with a covenanted God
I came to restore the lost house of Israel
I came to build my church
I came to a new covenanted community
I came as a Shepherd for the names's sake of my Father.

Amen