Wednesday

Sing, Sing, Sing


Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord;
The birds are singing in my back yard, Lord.
They are singing right now, this hour.
I open my throat to you, Lord, as well.
Let us shout aloud the the Rock of our salvation.

Glory...I cry
Glory...I laugh
Glory...I shout
Glory to the Father who made me
Glory to the Son who redeems me
Glory to the Spirit who empowers me
Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.

Bring me my guitar!

For the Lord is the great God
the great King above all gods.
In his hand are the depths of the earth,
and the mountain peaks belong to him.
The sea is his, for he made it,
and his hands formed the dry land.

Come let us bow down in worship,
let us kneel before the Lord our Maker;
for he is our God
and we are the people of his pasture,
the flock under his care."
Amen
(Psalm 95)