Friday

Faithful


"His Lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things; enter thou into the joy of they lord." Matthew 25:23

It's Morning, Jesus
There you are, seated at the right hand of God the Father. Great is thy faithfulness.
Teach me Lord, today, the joy of faithfulness in small things. Faithfulness to you, to other people, to my responsibilities, to my family, my wife, my children.
Help me not to be taken advantage of, or resent my own faithfulness, when others use me or take me for granted, or load me down like a donkey. Keep me, Lord, from the error of seeing possessions, talents, or even family members as mine, because everything in the universe that you created belongs to you.
Thank you for your faithful mercies, O Lord. Your lovingkindness in my life is renewed each day. I invite you, God, to do whatever is necessary to develop this fruit of faithfulness more fully in my life.

Amen