Wednesday

No Longer


19Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household, 20built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. 22And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.
Ephesians 1

It's Morning, Jesus
No longer....
No longer am I a foreigner
No longer am I an alien
No longer am I on the outside
No longer am I abandoned
No longer am I alone

Now I have a household
Now I have a table at which to sit down
Now I have family to enjoy
Now I have relationships to trust
Now I have friendships in faith

In the fraternity of God I have been chosen
In the sorority of the angels I have been rushed.