Thursday

Fruit Basket


It's Morning, Jesus


I read your word which says:

My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.

(James 1:20)



Be with me today, Jesus

If it's just me, I will be slow to hear my wife, my child, my neighbor, my friend.

With you in me I will be quick to listen.

If it's just me, I will be in a hurry to speak. I'll run my mouth.

With you in me I will be slow to speak.

If I go it alone today, I can get angry in a hurry; explode in a rush.

With you in me I will be slow to anger.

I need your help, Lord

For you desire that I hit the mark of love today.

You desire the I produce the fruit of the spirit.

"Christ in me, the hope of glory."