Tuesday

Dry Cry

It's Morning, Jesus
I need your word to pray this morning.
Guide my thoughts.

Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us,
and we are his
we are his people,
the sheep of his pasture.

I will go by what I know this morning,
And not by what I feel.
I know you are God
I know there is no other like you.
I know you made me, and you don't make junk.
I know you shaped me together in my mother's womb
I know I am fearfully and wonderfully made

I know you are the shepherd
I know you are watching me
I know this is the pasture in which you have placed me


Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.

Thank you for my pay check, month by month
Thank you for the roof over my head
Thank you for the windows tight
Thank you that when the wind blows, it can't blow in on my children
Thank you that when it rains, we are warm and dry.
Thank you Lord. You have richly blessed me.

Your name is Jesus, Savior, Lily of the Valley, Morning Star, Redeemer, Lord. Your name is Miracle Worker, Healer, Forgiver, Strengthener.
You name is Conqueror, Deliverer, Victorious One.

"Christ in me, the hope of glory."

For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Grant it God, that I be the husband to my wife that my father was not to my mother,
Grant it God that I be the father to my children that my father was not to me
May the generations that flow from my loins rise up and called YOU blessed.