Thursday

Touched

Pentecost
Gioto

It's Morning, Jesus


Great is thy faithfulness.

Let this fruit of the Spirit grow in my life

Until I learn to be faithful in the little things.

I realize,Lord, that until I can be faithful in small things,

You cannot entrust me with the weightier matters of the Kingdom.


Today I will hold steady in any storm

For you are with me.

Today I will be consistent in love and mercy

For you are with me.

Today I will stand in the stability of your truth

For you are God.


Forgive me for the times when I have failed to be faithful.

Faithfulness is the fruit of your spirit in my life.

Be faithful through me, Lord.

May others see your faithfulness exhibited in my life.

Faithful to faith itself

Faithful to hope

Faithful to love.

And the greatest of these, is love..

Amen